In honor of "Arnold" being one of the coolest names in the world, I'm going to present to you some famous Arnolds through the ages.

Hey Arnold! Arnold, also lovingly referred to as "football head".

Magic School Bus Arnold. Sorry the picture is such poor quality. He was the one that always said "I shouldn't have come to school today". That show was amazing.

Benedict Arnold. Too bad the guy was a traitor.

"Surf's Up" Arnold (center). This little fella has some of the best lines in this movie. "He's a dirty trash can full of poop." hahaha... I love it.

The Governator. This Ahnold thinks the other Ahnolds are all girly-men.
2 Wonderful Comments:
Funny! I get to see you today!CUTE!!!
Aren't we forgetting about a very famous golfer . . . Arnold Palmer? Considering your recently found love for the game of golf, I'm actually suprised you for got about him. Oh well, your'e still the funniest person I know.
Post a Comment