For some reason, I decided to have a salad for lunch today. Don't ask me why. I have always hated lettuce. I don't even know how it happened. One second I was standing in line for a grilled cheese panini, and the next I was shoving my face full of foliage. The worst part is that it wasn't even that bad. I had to try not to think about what I was eating, or I would start gagging a little. I guess your taste buds can change over time. If you would have asked me, oh, yesterday if I would consider eating a salad your answer would have been a resounding "NO".
My theory is that a phantom rabbit (we'll call him Steve) haunts this apartment because his past owner (we'll call her Nancy) accidentally sat on him one night, killing him. Steve now harbors a grudge against all humans. He bit me during the night out of some misplaced sense of vengeance and now I'm turning into a were-rabbit. At the next full moon I'll grow ears and a tail and ravage the town, eating all the vegetables within a 50-mile radius.
I see no other logical explanation.
2 Wonderful Comments:
Your funny. See sweety...lettuce is good. As long as it has lots of dressing at toppings!
That's my girl!! I knew sooner or later you would join the real world and start eating green. Way to go gal. What's next? Perhaps spinach . . .we shall see. Scoop!
Post a Comment