I love cloudy, overcast, rainy weather. Am I weird? ...don't answer that.
Today was a gorgeous day. Now, I think most people would define a "gorgeous day" as sunny with highs in the 80's (picnic weather, essentially). However, my ideal weather is something like what we had today: it was cold, but not freezing. Raining, but not a downpour. The clouds were low in the sky and covered the upper half of the mountains, a bit of mist coming down in the valley. Beautiful weather. Maybe I need to move to Washington or Oregon where it rains a lot.
Novel Update: 15,000 words and counting! (30% complete)
PS- there's a new song by James Morrison called "Please Don't Stop the Rain", ala the title of this post. I like it a lot. His new album is fantastic. I'm just sayin'.
6 years ago
2 Wonderful Comments:
Sounds to me like you'd be a big fan of Scottish weather. I'm just sayin...
Amen to that sister. Literally...your my sister.
Post a Comment