Once upon a time, in the fairy tale land of Spanish Fork, Utah, there was a festival of llamas known as "Llama Fest". I had the opportunity to venture to Llama Fest on the 19th with my pals Merrit and Whittle. There were a lot more people there than you would think. I guess llamas are pretty popular with all the BYU folk. They should most likely change their mascot.
This llama was pretty pro at the obstacle course. Not many of them would take on the stairs.
Whittle hearts llama
The guy in the yellow shorts won the llama race. He was pretty stoked.
Ok, a llama costume contest might be the funniest sight you've ever seen. I highly recommend going to one if the opp
ortunity ever presents itself to you.
1 Wonderful Comments:
I wholeheartedly agree with your proposal for BYU to change the mascot to a llama. Brilliant.
Post a Comment