6:38 PM

A good omen

Posted by Brooke |

I knew it was going to be a good day when the apple I ate this morning had three stickers instead of one.

Sure enough, today on my way out of Institute there was free Aggie Ice Cream. For those unfortunate enough to not know what Aggie Ice Cream is, first of all, I weep for you. Second of all, it's practically world's best ice cream (mostly because they make it with 98% cream or something outrageous like that). Even though it was freezing cold outside and my hand nearly froze to the cup of ice cream, it was worth every bite. 

Today was also one of those days where you get into a super productive mood and accomplish a lot. Typically I'm an agent of procrastination. However, today I went against my natural tendencies and did all sorts of errands that I've been meaning to do for weeks. I even *gasp* worked on homework before it was due. Shocking, I know.

Lastly, something completely unrelated to this post. You know how scientists say that birth order affects different aspects of who you are? Well, here's what this article had to say about me:

Youngest:

Personality: Youngest children love the limelight and are used to sitting in it. They are charming and creative, have a good sense of humor and manipulate others when they want to get their way.

Compensation: Last borns were the least likely to report earning six figures, according to the CareerBuilder.com survey.

Professions: Youngest children often gravitate toward artistic and outdoor jobs, according to the OSU survey. They're also successful in journalism, advertising, sales and athletics. Those who responded to the CareerBuilder.com survey reported working in art, design, sales and information technology.

Job level: The majority of last borns in the CareerBuilder.com survey held administrative and clericallevel positions. They also reported being the least satisfied in their current jobs.

Famous younglings: Jim Carrey, Billy Crystal, Steve Martin, Cameron Diaz and Rosie O'Donnell.

To summarize: youngest children are manipulative glory hounds who suck at life and make less money. 

How inspiring.

2 Wonderful Comments:

Unknown said...

Sweety that sounds just like you! Bring me aggie ice cream now!!

Stefan said...

Manipulative... Yeah, that's you.